Passagemaker LRC58-3 BRITT For Sale
The passagemaker LRC58-3 BRITT, designed by Dennis Harjamaa (NZ) of Artnautica Yacht Design, was built in 2017 by Aluboot, Hindeloopen, The Netherlands. It is a CE-A certified, self righting long-range cruising boat, equally at home coastal sailing or crossing an ocean.
Built of marine grade 5083 aluminium (8mm bottom, 6mm topsides, 5mm wheelhouse, and deck), she is long and narrow, with a rugged and simple engine, and weighing in at 15 tons fully laden, which makes her incredibly economical to run. With her fuel tanks topped off, clean bottom and sailing 8 knots on average her range is 3500 nm. Slow down to 7 knots and her range extends to 5000 nm.
LRC58-2 already crossed the Pacific starting in New Zealand and ending in The Bahamas. Last year she did the Great Loop (Broadsword sailed the Great Loop). LRC58-4 sailed from New Zealand to Thailand (RAW sailed to Thailand).
BRITT was designed for spending extended time off the grid if you choose so and full time live aboard. Getting there, passagemaking at 7 to 9 knots, is easily achievable. Artnautica Europe was actively involved in the construction and fitting out of BRITT.
LRC58-1, KOTI (Finnish for home) is lived aboard full time by her owner and the designer of the LRC58.
BRITT spent the last two summers in the Baltic but since she is meticulously insulated and has double glazing (12mm outside, 6mm gap, and 6mm inside) she is operational throughout the year.
BRITT is for sale because her owners want to move to a live aboard vessel that can accommodate six persons. So they intend to adopt a larger long-range cruiser, the LRC65.
BRITT is available now to travel the world, without the build wait.
The state room is forward with an immensely comfortable double bed, the saloon sofa and seats cleverly make up into one double and one single. The saloon is the ideal cozy place on the boat, and includes a proper kneehole desk/table. The wheelhouse is where all the action takes place when driving the boat, entertaining guests or cooking.
There are lots of things that make the LRC58 special but perhaps the one sailors will most appreciate is the spacious laid-out engine room or, the large stern cockpit.
The bathroom has a proper-sized standing shower with hardwood floor, glass shower-door, wash basin, Tecma electrical freshwater toilet plumbed to black water tank, separate shower cabin, and unlimited hot water.
BRITT has a workshop, outfitted with a vice and numerous spare parts kept in the lazarette, such as a fresh water pump, impeller, gaskets, oil filter, belt set, fuses, bilge pump, led-lamps.
BRITT main dimensions are 17.6m (58′) LOA, 17.4m (57′) LWL, 4m (13.1′) Beam, 0.95m (3.1′) Draft, 3.2m (10.5′) x 3.5m (11.5′) Cockpit, Airdraft 7.2m (23.6′) and 3.5m (11.5′) with mast down.
- Main engine: 90 HP @2,600 rpm Beta Marine/Kubota (BV3800), 4 Cylinders, 3769 cc
- Secondary Mastervolt Alternator 90 AMP 24V
- Generator: Whisper Power M-GV4 Piccolo 4.4 KW, 5.8-6.4 HP
- Bow thruster: Side-Power Thruster Systems SE 170/250T 24V with remote control
- MATNS Active Fin stabilisation hydraulically powered by the main engine
- Lecomble + Schmitt steering cylinder
- Rubber Rib TLX300 with aluminium floorboards — length 3 m (9.84’) beam 1.53 m (5.02’), 15 HP Mercury 2-stroke
- 3000 ltrs Fuel (792 gallons)
- 1100 ltrs Water (290 gallons)
- 240 ltrs Blackwater (63 gallons) self-draining by gravity
- Tank levels monitored by BEP Marine sensors
Electrical Equipment (power & lighting)
- Victron Quattro 24/3000 Inverter/charger
- Victron 3600 Isolation transformer
- Victron BMV 702 battery control
- Mastervolt leakage test lamp unit
- Whisper Power Service batteries 525Ah@24V
- Victron MPPT 150/35 Controller
- Panasonic Solar 245Wp panel (4x)
- Quick dimmable led lighting
- Wesem Bow and Stern floodlight
- Each 12V system device has its own dedicated DC/DC converter to avoid ground loops
- Bosch multi-function 47 ltrs electric oven
- Bosch 2-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch 140 ltrs 90W A++ fridge
- Bosch WVG30441NL Washer/dryer (workshop)
- Zanussi ZFX 31401 WA 6 ltrs A++ freezer (workshop)
- Schenker Smart100 24V Digital Watermaker (ER)
Deck & Hull Equipment
- Spade 35 kg anchor, 80m of 10mm chain
- Lewmar V3 anchor winch with remote control
- Bilge pumps (2x)
- Jabsco Deckwash pump
- Jabsco pumps for galley and shower
- Deck shower
- Emergency (manual) tiller
- Lewmar Ocean hatches + sky/mosquito screen
- Lewmar V3 Mooring winch aft
- Ultrasonic antifouling unit (bow transducer)
- ICOM GX2200 DSC VHF (2x)
- Furuno 4G DRS4DNXT Radar
- Furuno TZTL12F Chart plotter
- Furuno MCU-02 Pointing device
- Furuno GP33 GPS
- Furuno 711C Autopilot
- Furuno PG700 Compass
- Furuno DST200 Depth sounder
- Airmar WX150 Wind instrument
- Windows 7 Fanless PC running Navigation, and N2KView software
- True Heading AIS transponder
- True Heading Seapilot GPS compass
- Thrane LT1000 flux compass
- Shipmodul Miniplex type 3-EN NMEA 0183/N2K
- PC Navtex
- VHF (2x)
- 4G LTE (2x)
- Wavewifi Rogue DB
- Seapilot GPS
- Thrane LT1000
- Ocean Signal rescueMe Epirb1 406MHz
- Radar reflector: Wheel-Echomax
- Smoke and CO alarm in stateroom (Nest)
- Fire extinguisher (dry powder) in the workshop, Maus XTIN in stateroom, and wheelhouse (galley)
- Mabo Flamark automatic fire extinguisher in the engine room
- Life raft: Sea-Safe 8P Self righting life raft
- Ocean Signal PLB
- Primary VHF has its own dedicated battery
- Axis M5055 PTZ Wheelhouse IP camera incl. 128GB SD card
- Axis M1054 Engine room IP camera
- Pepwave MAX BR1 LTE Router (4G sim 2x) + TP AP + GS308P Netgear 8-channel switch
- Maretron IPG100 + N2KView software for viewing BRITT’s parameters over the internet
- Kahlenberg K-460 Horn
- Kabola diesel heater + hot water
- Insulated storage room next to the workshop accessible via a cockpit hatch
- Samsung UE32 TV with TV lift
- Victron Cerbo GX approachable via VRM portal for viewing/controlling BRITT’s power parameters over the internet
- Window blinds on all windows except on the wheelhouse door and front windows
- Starboard and port side deck awnings
BRITT is CE-A certified (NL-ALHBN093E717) and registered in the land registry of The Netherlands as a seagoing vessel (24472 Z 2017). BRITT has a clean bottom (anti-fouling treatment May 2020) and the life raft has been inspected recently (March 2020). BRITT is currently moored in Harlingen, The Netherlands (90 minutes drive from Schiphol Airport).
BRITT is readily available and is offered AS IS. BRITT is valued at € 795.000,— (VAT paid in The Netherlands).
For more detailed or supplementary information please contact us.